st: exact row in which error occurs

From   "Ivica Rubil" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: exact row in which error occurs
Date   Thu, 24 Nov 2011 12:07:39 +0100

Dear all,

does anybody of you know if there is a way to get Stata give me the the
exact row number where an error occurs in a do file? I'm surprised that
Stata -- way too "smart" a program -- does not give it regularly,
included in error messages. Thanks in advance.

Ivica Rubil
Ekonomski institut / The Institute of Economics, Zagreb
a. Trg J. F. Kennedyja 7, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
t. +385-1-2362-269
f. +385-1-2335-165