RE: st: Sala-i-Martin's Extreme Bound Analaysis

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   RE: st: Sala-i-Martin's Extreme Bound Analaysis
Date   Mon, 6 Jun 2011 12:19:26 +0100

Sorry, no; if this were my problem I would use -search, all- or -findit- in Stata and Google in my browser, and if I couldn't find any code I would conclude that I needed to write it myself.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

P. Lopes-Monteiro

Dear Nick

The EBA in Stata is based on Leamer's paper. But I am looking for
Sala-i-Martin's EBA. Do you know where I can find it?

Thanks
Patricia