st: Sala-i-Martin's Extreme Bound Analaysis

From   pl344 <>
Subject   st: Sala-i-Martin's Extreme Bound Analaysis
Date   Mon, 6 Jun 2011 02:48:27 -0700 (PDT)

I was just wondering if anyone know where I can find STATA programming or
codes for Sala-i-Martin's extreme bounds analysis. I have looked online but
was unable to find any extreme bound analysis codes except for Leamer's.

Patricia Lopes Monteiro