RE: st: Sala-i-Martin's Extreme Bound Analaysis

From   "P. Lopes-Monteiro" <pl344@cam.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   RE: st: Sala-i-Martin's Extreme Bound Analaysis
Date   06 Jun 2011 11:59:48 +0100

Dear Nick

Thank you for all your help.

Patricia

On Jun 6 2011, Nick Cox wrote:

That's a Stata command. Meaning, open Stata and type at the command prompt . search eba, all Nick n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk
P. Lopes-Monteiro

Thank you for your responds, but can you please tell me where I should search for EBA?