Re: st: Sala-i-Martin's Extreme Bound Analaysis

From   "P. Lopes-Monteiro" <>
Subject   Re: st: Sala-i-Martin's Extreme Bound Analaysis
Date   06 Jun 2011 11:39:57 +0100

Dear Justina

Thank you for your responds, but can you please tell me where I should search for EBA?

Thank again,
On Jun 6 2011, Justina Fischer wrote:

search eba, all

justina fischer
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 02:48:27 -0700 (PDT)
Von: pl344 <>
Betreff: st: Sala-i-Martin\'s Extreme Bound Analaysis

I was just wondering if anyone know where I can find STATA programming or
codes for Sala-i-Martin's extreme bounds analysis. I have looked online
was unable to find any extreme bound analysis codes except for Leamer's.

Patricia Lopes Monteiro

Patricia Lopes Monteiro
University of Cambridge
MPhil Economics Candidate 2011