RE: st: Sala-i-Martin's Extreme Bound Analaysis

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   RE: st: Sala-i-Martin's Extreme Bound Analaysis
Date   Mon, 6 Jun 2011 11:48:57 +0100

That's a Stata command. Meaning, open Stata and type at the command prompt

. search eba, all

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

P. Lopes-Monteiro

Thank you for your responds, but can you please tell me where I should
search for EBA?

pl344 <pl344@cam.ac.uk>