Re: st: esttab equivalent for svy data

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: esttab equivalent for svy data
Date   Tue, 10 May 2011 17:37:49 -0400

Sumedha, There are a lot of options to Ben Jann's commands -eststo and -esttab-, available via SSC (something you or I should have mentioned). I'm not as familiar with them as as I'd like to be, but a few minutes with -help- for them led me to this, which I am sure can be improved:

*********************************
estimates clear
sysuse auto, clear
eststo : reg price weight mpg
esttab using results.txt , ar2 replace nonotes label
estimates clear
eststo : reg price weight length
esttab using results.txt, ar2 append label
type results.txt

See also Ben Jann's article:  http://www.stata-journal.com/article.html?article=st0085_1
Best wishes,

Steve