st: RE: margins

From   "Fitzmaurice, Ann E." <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: RE: margins
Date   Tue, 10 May 2011 22:32:00 +0100

Am trying to use margins in the following model

Logistic preterm i.bir_grp*i.age_gr2a  other categorical variables

Bir_grp has 4 levels, and age_gp2a has 5 levels

I get an error message "factor bir_grp not found in e(b)"

Question , have I mis-specified the model  and how can I get margins to give me the table

Ann E Fitzmaurice
Medical Statistician
Immpact University of Aberdeen
Health Sciences Building