st: esttab equivalent for svy data

From   "Gupta, Sumedha" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: esttab equivalent for svy data
Date   Mon, 9 May 2011 18:13:22 +0000

Can somebody advise me please of a method for making regression tables for svy data using Stata? I don't seem to be able to use eststo followed with esttab. That would have been perfect to make tables and export to latex. Is there a similar command for use with svy?

Any input will be much appreciated.
Many thanks.