Re: st: esttab equivalent for svy data

From   Steven Samuels <>
Subject   Re: st: esttab equivalent for svy data
Date   Mon, 9 May 2011 17:48:03 -0400

I think you've made a mistake someplace. If you don't show us your code applied to a standard survey data set and what Stata said in response (as requested in the FAQ), we can't tell you what the mistake is. Here is syntax that works.

sysuse auto, clear
svyset _n
eststo: svy: reg price weight mpg
esttab, ar2 label