Re: st: compare panel line plots

From   May Ster <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: compare panel line plots
Date   Mon, 9 May 2011 22:16:26 +0100

Thank you Nick thus far,

I have in the end managed to figure out the sign of 'll' in the
command line given.
However, line Y time || line Yhat time doesn't give the grapy by
panel. It is just summed up all the panels altogether in one graph.

Thus, Could anyone help comparing the graphs and make it by panel please?
FYI, xtline Y II xtline Yhat is not valid, neither.

Your kind help will be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

M.Frank