st: St: Course: Factor Analysis & Factor Models in Stata

From   Ashley Dyer <[email protected]>
Subject   st: St: Course: Factor Analysis & Factor Models in Stata
Date   Thu, 21 Oct 2010 18:45:20 +0100

Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that Timberlake Consultants, the UK distributor will be holding the following course in Factor Analysis & Factor Models at the Cass Business School in central London on the 23 - 25 November 2010.  The course will be delivered by Dr Arnab Bhattacharjee from Dundee University with Stata 11SE being used during the practical sessions.

This course focuses on factor analysis and factor models using Stata. A number of methodologies are discussed including principal factors, principal components, and dynamic factor models now available in Stata 11, the latest release. No previous experience with Stata is required. The first day of the course will cover introductory topics such as data management, regression analysis and panel data analysis in Stata. The last two days will focus on factor analysis, how to implement rotations and also how to implement dynamic factor models in Stata.

Early registration discounts are still available and registration includes the use of a computer loaded with Stata.

Commercial/Government £1,440.00 Excluding VAT.

Academic/Non-Profit Research £1,120.00 Excluding VAT

Student £540.00 Excluding VAT.

Further information is available on this form the training page on the Timberlake Consultants page on this link

http://www.timberlake.co.uk/Training/stata-112010.php

To register please contact me on [email protected] or by calling 020 8697 3377.

We look forward to welcoming you to the course.

Ashley Dyer
Timberlake Consultants Ltd
Unit B3 Broomseligh Business Park
Worsley Bridge Rd
London SE26 5BN.

All price quotations and information given is subject to our Terms and Conditions of Business, available on request or detailed on our website.
Registered Office: Unit B3, Broomsleigh Business Park, Worsley Bridge Road, London SE26 5BN,UK
Registration No.: 3225632
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8697 3377 Fax: +44 (0) 20 8697 3388

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving our network. We will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.