Re: st: Cluster Survey DHS Parameterization

From   Steve Samuels <>
Subject   Re: st: Cluster Survey DHS Parameterization
Date   Thu, 21 Oct 2010 12:49:39 -0400

Correction: there are seven strata in the table;one cell is empty.

"It looks to me like you should define eight strata, as shown in Table A1 p. 42"