st: tabulation of comparison outcomes in -somersd-

From   "Feiveson, Alan H. (JSC-SK311)" <>
Subject   st: tabulation of comparison outcomes in -somersd-
Date   Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:08:07 -0500

Hi - I believe Somers' D is equal to (P - N)/T, where P = # positive relevant comparisons, N = # negative relevant comparisons, and T = total # of relevant comparisons, where in -somersd- "relevant" is determined by non-occurrence of ties in the first variable and whichever strata/within/between comparisons I specify. So after running -somersd- I wish to record the values of P, N and T.

Does anyone know if this information is accessible after running -somersd- ?

Al Feiveson