RE: st: Catplot and labsize of categorical labels

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   RE: st: Catplot and labsize of categorical labels
Date   Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:16:01 +0100

Thanks to Scott for fielding this question on -catplot-.

catplot rep78 fore, var2opts(label(labsize(*1.5))) var1opts(label(labsize(*.5)))

is another way to get the graph in his example.

Scott Merryman

Like this?

. sysuse auto,clear
(1978 Automobile Data)

. catplot rep78, over(fore, label(labsize(*1.5))) var1opts(label(labsize(*.5)))

Thomas Speidel