Re: st: Catplot and labsize of categorical labels

From   Scott Merryman <>
Subject   Re: st: Catplot and labsize of categorical labels
Date   Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:55:20 -0500

Like this?

. sysuse auto,clear
(1978 Automobile Data)

. catplot rep78, over(fore, label(labsize(*1.5))) var1opts(label(labsize(*.5)))