st: Catplot and labsize of categorical labels

From   Thomas Speidel <>
Subject   st: Catplot and labsize of categorical labels
Date   Tue, 14 Sep 2010 15:26:59 -0600

I am using the user written command catplot (N.J. Cox) which I understand is also a wrapper for graph bar. I was looking for a way to modify the label size of the categorical labels, just like ylabel(, labsize(vsmall)) does for the y axis. I understand in graph bar one would normally use the over suboption:
over(something, labsize(vsmall)), but how about catplot, is it possible?

Thomas Speidel