RE: st: Re: psmatch2 question

From   "David Radwin" <dradwin@mprinc.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: Re: psmatch2 question
Date   Thu, 26 Aug 2010 14:13:42 -0700 (PDT)

Nick's point is well taken. However, for those Statalisters who do not
have access to a particular scholarly journal article, it is often
possible to quickly find a publicly available version of it using Google
Scholar, http://scholar.google.com/.

In this instance, for example, searching for the author's name and the
title brings up two pre-publication drafts:
http://scholar.google.com/scholar?cluster=14006871690994070416&hl=en&as_sd
t=2000 . While not necessarily identical to the published version, drafts
like these may be good enough for most purposes.

David

--
David Radwin
Research Associate