RE: st: Re: psmatch2 question

From   "David Radwin" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Re: psmatch2 question
Date   Thu, 26 Aug 2010 14:13:42 -0700 (PDT)

Nick's point is well taken. However, for those Statalisters who do not
have access to a particular scholarly journal article, it is often
possible to quickly find a publicly available version of it using Google

In this instance, for example, searching for the author's name and the
title brings up two pre-publication drafts:
t=2000 . While not necessarily identical to the published version, drafts
like these may be good enough for most purposes.

David Radwin
Research Associate
MPR Associates, Inc.
2150 Shattuck Ave., Suite 800