RE: st: Re: psmatch2 question

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   RE: st: Re: psmatch2 question
Date   Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:26:26 +0100

I agree with Tony's endorsement; indeed I recommended this paper in December:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-12/msg00384.html

But I don't think Tony is quite right. I think you can access the full paper at that website only by virtue of a personal or institutional subscription. IMS universal access does seem to apply to papers about to be published, but is withdrawn once papers are formally published.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Lachenbruch, Peter

Since there has been a great deal of interest in matching lately, there is a neat article in Statistical Science, v. 25 #1 by Elizabeth A Stuart entitled Matching Methods for Causal Inference: A Review and a Look Forward.  The IMS makes everything available on line so you can get it from http://www.imstat.org/publications/eaccess.htm