RE: st: Re: psmatch2 question

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   RE: st: Re: psmatch2 question
Date   Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:26:26 +0100

I agree with Tony's endorsement; indeed I recommended this paper in December:

But I don't think Tony is quite right. I think you can access the full paper at that website only by virtue of a personal or institutional subscription. IMS universal access does seem to apply to papers about to be published, but is withdrawn once papers are formally published.

Lachenbruch, Peter

Since there has been a great deal of interest in matching lately, there is a neat article in Statistical Science, v. 25 #1 by Elizabeth A Stuart entitled Matching Methods for Causal Inference: A Review and a Look Forward.  The IMS makes everything available on line so you can get it from