Re: st: Re: psmatch2 question

From   anna bargagliotti <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: psmatch2 question
Date   Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:23:13 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your insights about bootstrapping.  I wiill try adjusting  your
code to my situation to reproduce the T-stat and compute the p-value.

I am, however, still confused about two very simple things:
1.  What is the T-stat for the ATT actually telling us?  Is this the T-stat for
the comparison of treatment vs control matched groups?
2.  How do we determine if there is a treatment effect?