Re: st: I wish I'd known that -

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: I wish I'd known that -
Date   Thu, 26 Aug 2010 20:22:12 +0000

1.  Using macros to define file paths at the top of my do-files
2.  Using -ds- to select/create a varlist (or -findname- (NJC, from SSC))
3.  -levelsof-
4.   -by- and -bysort- (versus the option "by()")

I'd also echo Casey's comment about looping