st: RE: RE: unexpected end of file

From   "Visintainer, Paul" <Paul.Visintainer@baystatehealth.org>
Subject   st: RE: RE: unexpected end of file
Date   Thu, 12 Aug 2010 14:52:49 -0400

If your running it on a Mac, be sure to add a carriage return after the last line of the .ado

-p

Paul F. Visintainer, PhD
Baystate Medical Center
Springfield, MA 01199

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Nick Cox
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 1:33 PM
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: RE: unexpected end of file

Don't know. Check for explicit end-of-line characters on the last line
of the file in a text editor capable of showing them.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Dani Tilley

I've wrote a Stata command and saved it as a .ado and copied on my ado
directory. When I start Stata and run the command, I get the following
error:

unexpected end of file
(error occurred while loading command.ado)

When I open it with a text editor, copy paste it to Stata, and then run
the
command, everything works fine. Any ideas on what the problem might be?

Please view our annual report at http://baystatehealth.org/annualreport

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender immediately or by telephone at 413-794-0000 and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments. For further information regarding Baystate Health's privacy policy, please visit our Internet site at http://baystatehealth.org.