Re: st: unexpected end of file

From   Ronan Conroy <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: unexpected end of file
Date   Fri, 13 Aug 2010 13:25:31 +0100

On 12 Lún 2010, at 18:21, Dani Tilley wrote:

I've wrote a Stata command and saved it as a .ado and copied on my ado
directory. When I start Stata and run the command, I get the following error:

unexpected end of file
(error occurred while loading command.ado)

Check too for a unbalanced literal quotes or comments.

Ronan Conroy
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
Epidemiology Department,
Beaux Lane House, Dublin 2, Ireland
+353 (0)1 402 2431
+353 (0)87 799 97 95
+353 (0)1 402 2764 (Fax - remember them?)

P    Before printing, think about the environment