RE: st: unexpected end of file

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: unexpected end of file
Date   Fri, 13 Aug 2010 14:33:16 +0200

<>

A search for the term "unexpected end of file" would have yielded many hits
in the Statalist archive. Among them:
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2010-07/msg00321.html

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Ronan Conroy
Sent: Freitag, 13. August 2010 14:26
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: st: unexpected end of file

On 12 Lún 2010, at 18:21, Dani Tilley wrote:

> I've wrote a Stata command and saved it as a .ado and copied on my ado
> directory. When I start Stata and run the command, I get the
> following error:
>
> unexpected end of file
> (error occurred while loading command.ado)

Check too for a unbalanced literal quotes or comments.

Ronan Conroy

rconroy@rcsi.ie
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
Epidemiology Department,
Beaux Lane House, Dublin 2, Ireland
+353 (0)1 402 2431
+353 (0)87 799 97 95
+353 (0)1 402 2764 (Fax - remember them?)
http://rcsi.academia.edu/RonanConroy

P    Before printing, think about the environment