st: unexpected end of file

From   Dani Tilley <>
To   stata <>
Subject   st: unexpected end of file
Date   Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:21:03 -0700 (PDT)

I've wrote a Stata command and saved it as a .ado and copied on my ado
directory. When I start Stata and run the command, I get the following error:

unexpected end of file
(error occurred while loading command.ado)

When I open it with a text editor, copy paste it to Stata, and then run the
command, everything works fine. Any ideas on what the problem might be?