st: Short Course on Survival Analysis With Stata, Sept. 17-18

From   "Paul Allison" <allison@soc.upenn.edu>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Short Course on Survival Analysis With Stata, Sept. 17-18
Date   Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:08:09 -0400

On Sept. 17-18 in Chicago, I will teach my two-day course on Survival
Analysis Using Stata.

Topics include censoring, Kaplan-Meier estimation, Cox regression,
time-dependent covariates, competing risks, discrete-time analysis,
heterogeneity, stratification, and repeated events. Stata will be used for
all examples. Stata commands include stset, sts list, sts graph, sts test,
stcox, stcurve, logistic and cloglog.

August 15 is the last day to register with the early-bird discount.

For more information, go to

www.statisticalhorizons.com

Paul D. Allison, Ph.D.
Statistical Horizons, LLC