st: RE: unexpected end of file

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: unexpected end of file
Date   Thu, 12 Aug 2010 18:32:52 +0100

Don't know. Check for explicit end-of-line characters on the last line
of the file in a text editor capable of showing them.

Dani Tilley

I've wrote a Stata command and saved it as a .ado and copied on my ado
directory. When I start Stata and run the command, I get the following

unexpected end of file
(error occurred while loading command.ado)

When I open it with a text editor, copy paste it to Stata, and then run
command, everything works fine. Any ideas on what the problem might be?