AW: st: AW: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   AW: st: AW: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...
Date   Sun, 20 Jun 2010 18:02:42 +0200

<>

So the digest seems to boast 1,845 subscribers at the moment.

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Martin Weiss
Gesendet: Sonntag, 20. Juni 2010 17:57
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: AW: st: AW: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...

<>

" Do
you know where on Statalist it shows the number of subscribers?"

Send "who Statalist" in the body of an email to
majordomo@hsphsun2.harvard.edu while being a subscriber. The result at this
point in time is 1,847 for the real thing, the digest should have a similar
number. Also note my own research on similar questions at
http://www.stata.com/meeting/dcconf09/dc09_weiss.pdf

HTH
Martin