Re: AW: st: AW: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: AW: st: AW: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...
Date   Sun, 20 Jun 2010 12:09:53 -0400

Some "subscribers" are actually distributors who forward the messages on the list.

m.p.