Re: st: drop observations - if statement

From   R Zhang <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: drop observations - if statement
Date   Thu, 6 Mar 2014 15:12:53 -0500

thanks again!

I found out this statement works drop if cusip=="        ." (leading
empty space , 1400 observations dropped)