Re: st: -collapsetofile-

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: -collapsetofile-
Date   Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:46:33 +0000

Using SSC as a medium for distributing user-written programs is
naturally entirely optional for user-programmers.

It is however I think germane that SSC requires provision of help
files as part of a minimum standard for inclusion of packages.

Similarly, providing help files would help people to understand
exactly what these programs do and help Andrew get good feedback from
anyone interested.

(If I am missing the help files, please do flag where they are.)