Re: st: -collapsetofile-

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: -collapsetofile-
Date   Fri, 28 Feb 2014 13:24:14 -0500

Thanks Andrew, this looks useful.

Why not submit the code to SSC to make it easier for users to install
this directly from Stata?

Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez
Graduate Student
Department of Economics