Re: st: Graph with Panel Data

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Graph with Panel Data
Date   Fri, 21 Feb 2014 19:40:47 +0000

In turn, what do you think is distinctive about graphics for panel data?

If the essence is having several panels over several time periods,
then that is easy in principle but often a mess in practice. -xtline-
is a dedicated command.

Concretely in your case, 40 years is not a problem, but 120 countries
is, beyond showing and trying to make sense of lots of spaghetti
plots. You may need to select countries or think about appropriate
reductions of your data.