Re: st: MLE of Heckman model with endogeneity

Subject   Re: st: MLE of Heckman model with endogeneity
Date   Tue, 11 Feb 2014 11:29:21 -0500

Ninochka,

can you give a snippet of your data, like the first ten observations
with a single x, single z, and all the relevant patterns of what is
observed?

I think David Roodman's -cmp- should be able to handle it, see
http://www.stata-journal.com/article.html?article=st0224.

-- Stas Kolenikov, PhD, PStat (ASA, SSC)
-- Principal Survey Scientist, Abt SRBI
-- Opinions stated in this email are mine only, and do not reflect the
position of my employer
-- http://stas.kolenikov.name