Re: st: import html , what is the proper way?

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: import html , what is the proper way?
Date   Wed, 5 Feb 2014 08:43:04 -0500

Lucas,

Here are some links to pages that mention web scraping and Stata,
starting with an exchange on Statalist from 2006.

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2006-05/msg00780.html
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10577980/scraping-data-into-stata
http://www.kai-arzheimer.com/screenscraping-made-easy-outwit/

Friedrich