Re: st: import html , what is the proper way?

From   Lucas Ferreira Mation <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: import html , what is the proper way?
Date   Wed, 5 Feb 2014 11:30:49 -0200

Thank you Nick.
Copy+Paste won´t work. I did not explain in the original email, but
the page bellow is just one of several other pages. I'm actually doing
it recursively for hundreds of pages, sort of web scrapping.

After importing, for each page I extract the URLs of the projects, the
 project names and the project numbers, trowing away the HTML tags and
everything else.

The problem I'm having is importing the data.
How does "insheet" (or the web browser for that matter) knows what to
interpret what is a line break in a html file?