Re: st: import html , what is the proper way?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: import html , what is the proper way?
Date   Wed, 5 Feb 2014 13:07:34 +0000

I don't think there can be a single proper way to import HTML files,
as HTML is a mark-up language, not a file format defining a
Stata-compatible data file.

In the example you give there is just a list of projects. Is that the
data? If it is copy-and-paste from what you see in the browser into
Stata's editor gives a good start, after which you just -drop-
unwanted lines. I don't see that you want to import the mark-up at
all.