Re: st: New commands -dmout- and -pctrim-

From   Amber Prakash <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: New commands -dmout- and -pctrim-
Date   Tue, 4 Feb 2014 13:20:22 +0530

Hi,

Thanks for those user commands...they help immensely. I was wondering if
there is a similar user command for comparing percentages or proportions
over two groups allowing multiple comparisons in one go?

Thanks again.