Re: st: String match(strmatch) for case insensitive

From   Veeresh Thummadi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: String match(strmatch) for case insensitive
Date   Mon, 3 Feb 2014 11:59:40 -0500

Hi Nick

It is little tedious  as I have some strings which are supposed to be
in Caps by default and some strings are written in different formats.
I was actually trying to create a global macro where in I will list
like 200 strings in which (4 or 5 would be in upper caps (if they are
written in lower caps they mean different things) and 196 might be in
different formats). I need to generate variables based on these
strings using a foreach loop. So I was trying to see if i can do it a
little more efficiently. I guess i need to stick to upper case or
lower case. Thanks for your suggestions

Thanks
Veeresh
Veeresh Thummadi