st: XTDPDSYS - Out of memory message

From   Jason Park <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: XTDPDSYS - Out of memory message
Date   Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:06:42 +0800

Dear all,

I've got 44 entities in my panel data, with each having about 300
observations on average.
I tried xtdpdsys and I got the following error message:
_xtdpd_glsaccum3i():  3900  out of memory
_xtdpd_level_mka1():     -  function returned error
      _xtdpd_dowork():     -  function returned error
                  <istmt>:     -  function returned error
r(3900);

I'm not sure why this is happening. My model only has two explanatory
variables and I attempted to include only one LDV - hence, in total, 3
variables on the RHS.
If this is occuring because of lack of observations for the model to
be fitted, what's the rule of thumb to understand whether or not a
dynamic panel model will work?
It might be due to some other stupid error of mine. If someone can
tell by the error message, it will be greatly appreciated if he/she
could kindly tell me what has to be done to get around this problem.

Thanks,