Re: st: Stata crashed: do-file gone?

From   Aljar Meesters <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata crashed: do-file gone?
Date   Tue, 14 Jan 2014 20:40:09 +0100

If you have run your do-file, and you are lucky, you may find an
instance of your do-file in the temp directory of Stata. Generally
these temporary files are deleted, yet, since Stata crashed you may be
lucky. This directory where Stata saves these temporary files can be
found by typing -disp c(tmpdir)-. The file you are looking for starts
probably with ST and ends with .tmp.
Good luck,

Aljar