Re: st: Survey standard errors of grouped data proportions

Subject   Re: st: Survey standard errors of grouped data proportions
Date   Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:06:54 -0500

After -svy: total-, you can use -lincom- and -nlcom- to get the right
statistics and the right standard errors:

svy : total  weight , over(region, nolab)
local total (_b[weight:1] + _b[weight:2] + _b[weight:3] + _b[weight:4])
lincom `total'
nlcom _b[weight:1]/ `total'

-- Stas Kolenikov, PhD, PStat (ASA, SSC)
-- Senior Survey Statistician, Abt SRBI
-- Opinions stated in this email are mine only, and do not reflect the
position of my employer
-- http://stas.kolenikov.name