Re: st: Factors correlated after -predict-... What is going wrong?

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Factors correlated after -predict-... What is going wrong?
Date   Thu, 12 Dec 2013 05:04:23 -0600

Did you restrict your prediction to your estimation sample?  Maybe some observations that were excluded from fitting the PCA had predicted values and the pattern of missingness was correlated across those observations?

Sent from my iPhone