RE: st: How to run same code on multiple datasets

From   "Furner, Zhan" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: How to run same code on multiple datasets
Date   Thu, 28 Nov 2013 03:55:49 +0000

Once again, thank you so much Alfonso and Sergiy! I do appreciate that you're being so helpful and supportive to a rookie. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Zhan

Zhan Z. Furner, CPA
Ph.D. Candidate
Rawls College of Business
Texas Tech University
[email protected]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Sergiy Radyakin
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 9:39 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: How to run same code on multiple datasets

Zhang, use -set trace on- to find in which statement the error occurs.
I think it is the -save- statement. And the error occurs because you supply the whole list of files as the filename, not just one individual filename. Alfonso's recommendation is valid, but it fixes a different error (beginning of the second iteration) while the error you quote is in the end of the first iteration.
Best Sergiy.