Re: st: creating new dataset from means of variables by groups

From   Paolo Moncagatta <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: creating new dataset from means of variables by groups
Date   Sat, 23 Nov 2013 18:34:40 +0100

Thank you so much Nick, works out great. You took less time to answer
my question than it took me to write it. Now I will devote some time
to understanding exactly how -reshape- works. By the way, sorry for
the awkward format in my original matrix, I have little experience in
writing matrices in plain text.
Best regards,

Paolo