st: Oxaca decomposition with heckman

From   Fabrizio Colella - 1348010 <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Oxaca decomposition with heckman
Date   Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:42:51 +0100 (CET)

Dear Statalist,

I would like to perform an Oaxaca-Blinder Wage Decomposition comparing hourly wage of part-time and full-time employees.

Moreover, I want to perform an Heckman model with a selection regarding the choices of workers among part-time,
full-time and non-employment at the first step.

It seems it is impossible to achieve my goal using directly the command "Oaxaca" because the dependent variable at
the first stage of the Heckman model is the same I have entered in the section "by(...)" of the Oaxaca structure.
Any suggestions?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Fabrizio