Re: st: How to interpret time dummies in simple difference in difference regression

From   Melisa Haytasingh <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: How to interpret time dummies in simple difference in difference regression
Date   Tue, 19 Nov 2013 15:40:15 -0400

Hi guys,
thanks for taking the time to help me.

I have to stick with my regressions as they are (i know they seem
simple but its ok for now), and just include some notes about it in my
study.
I still am not sure about how to interpret the coefficients. Here are
the results of the 2 regressions i described before,

                                         GDPpercapita                 Inflation
time                                       3.664***                       0.002

TnT_no_resources            -1734.545                   -1.029

TnTresources                    1708.438                      4.903

barbados_before1970     -2086.949                    1.528

barbados_after1970         2177.933                      2.641

I just need help to interpret one of the coefficients and then I can
go from there.

Thanks again guys.

Cheers,
Melisa.