Re: st: Re: st: Re: st: Syntax of –cmp- for an ordered probit selection model

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Re: st: Re: st: Syntax of –cmp- for an ordered probit selection model
Date   Mon, 11 Nov 2013 05:01:36 -0600

What are the values of your outcome variable?  Are any of the values outside of the 0-8 range indicated by the error message?

Sent from my iPhone