Re: st: Conformability error after using -nldecompose- with survey data

Subject   Re: st: Conformability error after using -nldecompose- with survey data
Date   Mon, 11 Nov 2013 19:23:52 -0500

Saide, insert
set trace on
before calling nldecompose... and show us what is the location of the
error in the trace.

In general no command (official or user written) should report this
error. It is evidence of unforeseen situation, for example of rare
combination of inputs. -nldecompose- is doing a lot of matrix
operations, see source:
http://www.stata-journal.com/software/sj8-4/st0152/nldecompose.ado

Best, Sergiy