Re: st: problem with Margin command and interaction graph in fixed effect logistic regression

From   Nahla Betelmal <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: problem with Margin command and interaction graph in fixed effect logistic regression
Date   Thu, 7 Nov 2013 20:36:02 +0000

Thank you Klaus for your kind explanation, and for the time you gave
me. The reason I am interested in the margin and prediction of the
model is only to be able to produce the graph. the difficulty is in
interpreting the graph itself rather than the estimates of the model.
because the estimates of the model were driven with fixed effect into
account, however, the graph is drawn by assuming that fixed effect is
zero. This is the problem, the graph might not actually represents the
estimates of the model as precise as it should be.

Thanks again, and sorry for the delay in reply

Nahla